The spring season will kick off on April 27st.
- The spring season will consist of 6 regular season games plus 1 guaranteed playoff game for all teams.
- Games will primarily be scheduled on Saturday.
- May 5th & May 19th will be designated to Sunday games.
- Friday Night games can be scheduled upon request and agreement of both coaches. This will apply to other mid week games as well.
- PROMOTION AND RELEGATION In an attempt to focus on player development and maintain team parity, the league’s competition committee reserves the right to promote or relegate teams at the mid-point (after 3-4 games Fall | Spring) of each season.
- All teams will play in a playoff match game on Fri June 7th or Sat June 8th.
- The winners of the 1v4 and 2v3 match-ups will play on Sun June 9th (location TBD).
- Games for the lower seeds i.e. 5 v 6 & 7 v 8 will be played at the higher seeds home field or neutral location.
- All U9 & U10 teams will play in a weekend jamboree June 8th & June 9th ( location TBD).
NNESL/NSL 2019 Champions Cup
There will also be a NNESL / NSL Champions Cup Tournament for the Premiership Division Champions