The spring season will kick off the last Saturday of April.
- The spring season will consist of 6 regular season games plus 1 guaranteed playoff game for all teams.
- Games will primarily be scheduled on Saturday.
- Friday Night games can be scheduled upon request and agreement of both coaches. This will apply to other mid week games as well.
- PROMOTION AND RELEGATION In an attempt to focus on player development and maintain team parity, the league’s competition committee reserves the right to promote or relegate teams at the mid-point (after 3-4 games Fall | Spring) of each season.
- The winners of the 1v4 and 2v3 match-ups will play on Sun June 13th & 14th (location TBD).
- All U9 & U10 teams will play in a 2 game jamboree TBA ( location TBD).